“Excellent care. Complete eye care. Have taken care of my retina problem, cataracts and associated problems as well as my annual check ups.”
— Actual patient review posted on HealthGrades.com
Count on the aging eye care experts at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania
Aging eyes can sneak up on you. You may barely notice the changes at first. Maybe you’ve found yourself reaching more often for your glasses to see up close. You might have trouble adjusting to glaring lights or reading when the light is dim. You may even have put on blue socks thinking they were black. These are some of the normal changes to your aging eyes.
At any age, but particularly for aging eyes, regular eye care and examinations are an invaluable factor in maintaining your eye’s health and your vision through early detection and treatment of disease. Early discovery and intervention of eye problems like cataract, glaucoma and macular degeneration can diminish the risk of further harm and allow for a greater choice of treatment options.
The eye care center specialists at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania are experienced with a wide variety of eye conditions and diseases that come with aging and can help you make the eye care choices that are right for you.
When it comes to aging eye care, insist on the experts
Each of our senior eye care specialists is Board-Certified and many are Fellowship-Trained. That’s quality and experience you can trust. They utilize the latest technology and enjoy an excellent reputation and high patient satisfaction. From the first moment a friendly staff member greets you, throughout your treatment, you’ll receive the compassionate care and personal attention that you deserve.
Comprehensive Eye Care, Contact Lens Specialist, Orthoptic Therapy
Cataract, Comprehensive Ophthalmology
Cataract, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Oculoplastics & Cosmetic Surgery
Wyomissing, Pottstown, Lebanon
A team approach to complete diagnosis and treatment. Close to home.
The doctors at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania work as a team to offer compassionate, experienced eye care for aging eyes – comprehensive eye care that encompasses the diagnosis and management of a wide variety of eye conditions.
- Vision Care: Complete, detailed eye examinations and treatment, including care for aging eyes and the ability to prescribe all types of conventional and specialized corrective lenses and contacts.
- Cataract Care: Through detailed eye examinations, we will assess your vision and provide you with optical and/or surgical options to best meet your visual and personal needs.
- Diabetic Eye Care: Because diabetics have an increased risk of developing eye diseases which may cause vision loss, we offer specialized diabetic eye care that includes annual examinations, communications of your ocular status to your other diabetic providers to assist them in assessing your diabetic management and coordination with our retina specialists for treatment.
- Glaucoma Care: As many as half of all people with glaucoma may be unaware of their disease. Our extensive expertise with glaucoma and our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment helps us identify, diagnose and treat glaucoma as early as possible to control the disease and slow or halt vision loss.
- Macular Degeneration: The leading cause of blindness in people over the age of 60. Early detection can offer preventive measures and help to avoid serious vision loss. We have the latest in retinal imaging and experienced retinal specialists to help us intervene with specialized treatment.
- Neuro-Ophthalmology: There is a close tie between ophthalmology and neurology that addresses a variety of conditions related to vision and eye movement. And of course, our neuro-ophthalmology team provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
- Oculoplastic and Cosmetic Surgery: With aging, or due to heredity, the eyelids may undergo changes which can make an otherwise youthful individual appear tired, sad, or even angry. Through cosmetic eyelid surgery, fatty bags under the eyes, excess skin and fat of the upper eyelids, and drooping eyebrows can be dramatically improved. The first step is a comprehensive examination by an oculoplastic surgery specialist at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania.
- Retinal Eye Care: Every year, more than 30 million American adults suffer from a variety of retinal diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, and retinal tears or detachments. Each of these eye conditions have many of the same symptoms, the most common of which is blurred vision or flashes and floaters, and many can have a significant impact on your overall quality of life if not detected and treated as soon as possible.
“Listens to concerns. Strives to address all issues. Makes recommendations, even if counter to his personal benefit (i.e. treatment by other doctors).”
What do our patients say?
See what our patients say about the doctors at Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania.
Take the first step.
Generally, adults should have a careful, comprehensive eye examination every one to two years. Our doctors use very specialized equipment — and years of training and experience — to examine your eyes and check for the presence of disease or other eye conditions. And of course, your doctor will personally discuss with you the health of your eyes and what treatment options are available and appropriate. When it comes to your eyes, trust the experts. Insist on Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania.
Does my insurance plan
cover my eye care?
Find out what insurance we accept and what is covered by insurance.
Learn more about
aging eye care
We’re committed to patient education. Get more information about a variety of eye conditions, including diagnoses and treatment options.